Deuter Guide 30+ SL Womens Backpack
(You save $49.05)
Deuter Guide 30+ SL Women's Backpack
The Deuter Guide 30+ SL women's pack was made for the female alpinist who demands performance and durability from their gear. Its sleek, durable design is built to comfortably carry heavy loads on long treks. The Vari-Flex hip fins help distribute the load to your hips, thus balancing the load, reducing fatigue, and ensuring freedom of movement and complete carry control. Combined with several practical attachment options, this is the premier women's pack for mountaineering trips or tackling tough terrain.
- pivoting, removable Vari Flex hip fins; the pack can thus be used with just the waist strap (also removable)
- removable, lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall (35+/45+)
- side zip for easy access to buried items
- height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- detachable rope lashing strap
- SOS label
- compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- Guide 40+SL & 45+ come with a separate bottom compartment
- loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- removable sitting mat
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz / 1500 g
- Volume: 1830 + 370 cubic inches / 30 + 6 litre
- Size:26 / 12 / 8.7 (H x W x D) Inch (66 / 31 / 22 (H x W x D) cm)
- Material: Deuter-Duratex 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
The Deuter Guide 02:35
It carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating: the Guide is a strong companion for rough outings. Click for more information: http://www.deuter.com/en/DE/product/1-41/33573/Guide%2035%2B The revised pack now shows a sleek shape, features an improved ice axe holder, and the new position of the hip fin anchor points provide a very compact, body-hugging fit for complete carry control.
The Deuter GuideIt carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating: th...