Get Some Sleep
For nights when you want to stretch out, without lugging around a heavy, rectangular sleeping bag, there's the Big Agnes Torchlight UL 30 Down Sleeping Bag. With two-way zippers revealing expandable, down-filled panels on either side, you can easily make extra room wherever you need it most, all without losing insulation. Speaking of insulation, Big Agnes threw in 850-fill down to warm you to the core and made sure that it's also bluesign® approved, so you can feel good about your investment through and through. Weighing in at under two pounds, the Torchlight is perfect for ultralight backpacking as well as fast and light jaunts on the trail, while still making sure to keep you comfortable when its time to turn in for the night.
- Down sleeping bag with expandable side panels that offers endless sleep style options
- Two, dual zippered panels allow you to add 5" of additional girth on each side (10" total)
- Jacket-style hood hugs your face without causing unwanted pressure
- Vaulted footbox construction keeps you from getting cold feet
- Body-mapped baffling helps retain heat where you need it most
- Water-repellent finish on the shell and liner stop moisture from soaking your down
- Insulated draft tubes lock out cold air
- Storage bag and stuff sack - Included
Construction + Materials
- Shell: Polyester rip-stop
- Lining: Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 850-fill DownTek™ - a water repellent, bluesign® approved down
- Temp Rating: 30° F
- Shape: Mummy
- Best Use: Ultralight Backpacking
- Gender: Men's
- Zipper Side: Left
- Fits Up To: [Regular] - 6'; [Long] - 6' 6"
- Bag Weight: [Regular] - 1 lbs 12 oz; [Long] - 2 lb 1 oz
- Fill weight: [Regular] - 11 oz; [Long] - 13 oz
- Compressed Size: [Regular] - 5" x 6"; [Long] - 6" x 7"
- Stuff Sack Size: 7.5" x 15"
- Shoulder Girth: [Regular] - 60" - 70"; [Long] - 62" - 72"
- Hip Girth: [Regular] - 54" - 64"; [Long] - 56" - 66"
- Knee Girth: [Regular] - 36" - 46"; [Long] - 38" - 48"