Air It Out
Built to be tough as nails, the Dakine Drafter 10L Hydration Pack is the perfect daily driver for everything from pre-work rides to weekend missions in the mountains. Fitted with a three-liter, water bladder that sits low in the pack to keep it from throwing you around on sharp turns, the Drafter comes to the trail hydration ready. Burly materials stop you from needing to patch up this pack the first time you take a tumble while the breathable backpanel and shoulder straps help to keep the cool air flowing when you're cranking uphill. Compatible with the DK Impact Spine Protector (Sold Separately) and able to store a full-face helmet on the outside of the bag, the Drafter is ready to catch some air and to help keep you safe along the way.
- A classic hydration pack to satisfy all your storage needs
- 3L Hydrapak® lumbar water bladder keeps you hydrated
- Breathable Air Suspension backpanel stops your back from sweating
- Magnetic hose clip keeps the hose within easy reach at all times
- Exterior attachment loops make it easy to store your trail or full-face helmet
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket safely stores your shades
- Compatible with the DK Impact Spine Protector (sold separately)
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Weight: 2 lbs 4.8 oz
- Volume: 10L
- Material: 400D Nylon Riptstop/600D Polyester, bluesign® approved
- Size: 18" x 10" x 6.5"