The Dakine Slayer Elbow Sleeve is the perfect addition to your kit, whether you're sending it big in the terrain park or just bought clipless pedals and haven't quite gotten them down yet. Slim and pre-curved for an ergonomic fit, these elbow pads won't make you feel like your wearing heavy body armor on every ride. Highly breathable and stretchy Aramid Ripstop material stops you from sweating buckets on the climb while still providing the abrasion resistance you want in case you end up going over the handlebars on the way down. Added DK Impact foam on the elbow gives you an extra layer of protection right where you want it, making the Slayer Elbow sleeves the perfect all-around mountain biking pads.
- Lightweight, low-profile elbow pads for a life well lived in the saddle
- Aramid ripstop shell stretches easily while maintaining abrasion-resistance
- DK Impact Polyurethane Foam maximizes protection
- Polygiene® treatment keeps the funk at bay
- Silicone elastic ring stops the pad from sliding down your leg
- Pre-curved for an ergonomic, slim fit
- Sold as a pair