You and your other half don’t need to give up snuggling just because you’re sleeping in a tent, at least not when you’ve packed a Big Agnes Dream Island Doublewide Sleeping Bag along on your trip. This cozy two person sleeping bag is packed with useful features that help it sleep like your bed at home, while delivering the same warmth you rely on from your favorite mummy bag. Synthetic FireLine™ Max insulation reliably retains warmth if it gets wet, and remains packable for easy transportation. It’s built with a Flex Sleeve Pad that securely holds either a pair of standard size sleeping pads, or a Big Agnes doublewide pad, so you don’t have to worry about slipping off your pad in the middle of the night. Along the same lines, the pillow barn keeps your pillows from getting lost. The cozy feeling gets better with the Free Range Footbox, which gives your feet extra room without creating cold spots. And the result is a backcountry bed that’s almost as comfortable as your bed back home.
- Doublewide sleeping bag designed to accommodate two sleepers
- Synthetic FireLine™ Max insulation retains warmth when wet
- Flex Pad Sleeve accommodates two sleeping pads, or a Big Agnes doublewide pad
- Pillow Barn keeps your pillow in place all night
- Free Range Footbox adds extra room for your feet
- Includes mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
- Best Use: Camping with a Partner
- Dimensions: 50"x78"
- Pad Size: Ideal size is 50"x78". Can accomodate pads up to 60"x78"
- Material: [Shell] DWR-treated Nylon Ripstop; [Lining] Soft cotton/polyester blend; [Insulation] FireLine™ Max Synthetic
- Weight: [Bag] 7 lbs; [Quilt] 5 lbs 1 oz
- Compressed Size: 14” x 12”