If you want to kick back and relax at the end of a long day on the trail, but you don’t want to carry a heavy camp chair, the Mountainsmith Slingback Chair is just what the doctor ordered. This minimalist recliner makes use of your trekking poles to create a comfortable recliner that’s so lightweight and packable that you won’t mind hoofing it deep into the backcountry. The tradeoff is that it’s not freestanding, which can take a little getting used to, but we think that’s worth saving pounds compared to even the lightest traditional camp chair. When it’s time to kick your feet up at the end of the day, you’ll be glad you packed it in your gear.
- Minimalist reclining chair that assembles using your trekking poles
- User’s body weight supports chair, chair is not freestanding
- Rolls up into its own storage pouch for easy transport
- Requires two trekking poles which collapse to 24” - 30” for assembly (sold separately)
- Packed Weight: 4.75 oz
- Dimensions: 40" x 14.75"
- Material: 610D HP CORDURAⓇ