Keep On Cooking
Not all fuel for your camp stove is created equal, so if you’re looking for the very best, MSR IsoPro™ fuel is what you’re after. It’s made from an 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane, giving you the best vapor pressure whether the canister is fresh or running on fumes. What that means for you is a more consistent flame, especially at altitude and low temperatures, so you can keep cooking while others are struggling to keep their stoves lit.
This item is not available for 2-day or overnight shipping. Due to federal restrictions on shipping flammable materials, IsoPro™ fuel is only available via ground shipping within the USA.
High quality fuel for your camp stove
- More consistent flame at altitude and low temperatures
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining fuel (4 oz and 8 oz sizes)
- 4 oz canister stows inside many compact camp stoves
- Metal canister can be recycled once it’s empty
Available Sizes: 4 oz; 8 oz; 16 oz
- Fuel Type: Isobutane and propane
- Weight: 7.4 oz [4 oz]; 13.1 oz [8 oz]; 1 lbs 7 oz [16 oz]
- Compatibility: Any camp stove designed for a standard gas canister using a 7/16ths UNEF thread pitch