You did it, you planned a trip, took the time off of work, and found the perfect camp spot, only to find that the weekend away you planned in Moab also happened to coincide with a massive bug hatch, leaving you with the option of eating out for every meal or being eaten alive while you cook. But now, there's the Eureka NoBugZone 3-in-1 Shelter, designed to give you and your entire camp crew enough room to cook, eat, and hang out while staying safe from bugs, blazing sun, and passing rain. 108 square feet gives everyone their own personal space, so someone can get dinner going while your yogi friend does some stretching, and everyone else can set up a game of cards. For days when all you need is a ventilated sunshade, open up the two massive doors to get a cross breeze going, or drop the screened-in tent body and use just the rainfly and poles for a lightweight canopy.
- This fully mesh covered canopy lets you enjoy the great outdoors while keeping the bugs at bay
- 3-in-1 design lets you choose whether you need protection from insects, harmful UV rays, rain, or all of the above
- Over 7 foot tall ceilings mean you can walk around without hitting your head
- Near vertical walls increase interior space and offer respite on sunny afternoons
- Additional rainfly stops a passing shower from ruining your day and can be set up by itself over the pole structure
- Durable polyester material for the fly and tent body features an 800 mm waterproof coating
- 2 dual-zippered doors let you come and go as you please
- 9 plastic and 8 steel stakes - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Number of Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 108 ft2
- Head Height: 92"
- Floor Size: 144" x 108"
- Packed Size: 31" x 11"
- Minimum Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz
- Packed Weight: 18 lbs
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.