Sleeping pads are a great place to cut weight on your sleep system, and if you’re not into cutting corners while you’re shaving grams, the NEMO Quasar 3d Sleeping Pad is worth your consideration. Starting at under a pound and a half, this inflatable three season sleeping pad nevertheless offers the full size footprint and exceptional comfort you’d expect from a much heavier pad. Inflating it is a snap, thanks to the combination of its Laydown™ valve technology and the included Vortex Pump Sack, which saves you huffing and puffing when it’s time to set up camp. The body mapped baffles give the pad a natural camber that keeps you centered as you sleep, while the slight raise at the head of the pad keeps your pillow in place. It all adds up to a better night’s sleep next time you sleep outside.
- Lightweight inflatable sleeping pad for camping in mild weather
- Body mapped baffles keep you centered on the pad as you sleep
- Laylow™ flat valve design inflates and deflates quickly without affecting comfort
- bluesign® fabrics are made from 100% post consumer recycled materials
- Included Vortex pump sack inflates pad quickly and easily
- Compact stuff sack and repair kit included
- For a warmer option, consider the NEMO Quasar 3D Insulated Sleeping Pad
- Best Use: Backpacking
- R-Value: 1.8
- Dimensions: [Regular] - 72" x 20" x 3.5"; [Regular Wide] - 72" x 25" x 3.5"
- Packed Size: [Regular] - 8" x 4"; [Regular Wide] - 9" x 4"
- Packed Weight: [Regular] - 1 lb 7 oz; [Regular Wide] - 1 lb 11 oz