Sleep in a tent and feel like you booked a room thanks to the plush comfort offered by the Big Agnes Blacktail 3 Hotel Tent. As one of the longest-running tent series in the Big Agnes product line, you know you can trust the Blacktail to stand tall and keep the rain off when Mother Nature sends some dark clouds your way, and the newly added hotel-style fly gives you plenty of added storage so you and your partners don't end up sleeping with your backpacks just to keep them dry. While you wait out the storm, enjoy the roomy 44-inch headspace while playing a game of cards or escape from your tent-mates by using one of two media pockets, giving you the peace you came for. At a trail weight of just over six pounds, this three-person tent is light enough to take on weekend backpacking trips, and the hard-working polyester fabric means that you don't have to meticulously clear every twig more than a millimeter in diameter from your campsite to stop rips and tears from ruining your tent floor.
- 3-person backpacking tent with plenty of room for you and your partners' gear
- Lightweight, yet durable polyester fabric can stand up to life in the backcountry
- Two vestibules, one oversized and pole supported, provide added gear storage space
- Symmetrical pole structure increases interior head room
- Quick stash door-keeper stops unzipped doors from flying in the wind
- Low vent vestibule feature increases air flow throughout the night
- Two-way zippers on the door and vestibule
- Fly (polyester) with 1500mm waterproof coating - Included
- 8 DAC aluminum hook stakes - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Capacity: 3
- Seasons: 3
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Backpacking and Car Camping
- Number of Doors: 2
- Vestibule Area: 28 ft2/9 ft2
- Floor Area: 44 ft2
- Head Height: 44"
- Packed Size: 22" x 7"
- Pockets: 4 mesh and 2 media
- Trail Weight (Body, Fly, & Poles): 6 lbs 5 oz
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
- Fast Fly Weight (Fly, Footprint, Poles, & Stakes): 4 lbs 15 oz