You don’t need to sacrifice cozy sleep for summits with the Big Agnes Cinnabar -40 degree sleeping bag. The shell is reinforced with high-strength tear-resistant fabric, along with a PFC-free waterproof coating. As you won’t have to worry about punctures or moisture, you can bask in the premium 850-fill down, distributed specifically with your body’s heat rerequirements in mind. You no longer need to be a fair weather explorer, as this bag will ensure comfy sleep even in the harshest of conditions.
- The warmest Big Agnes sleeping bag made for alpine expedition use
- Specialized design allows for sleeping in layers and changing inside bag
- Baffles maximize loft while keeping warmth closest to body
- Water repellent coating keeps your bag dry from spills and moisture
- Draft tube along zipper prevents heat loss
- Internal mesh stash pocket allows you to store accessories
- Low-profile cordlock allows you loosen the hood with one hand
- Temp Rating: -40° F
- Shape: Mummy
- Best Use: Expedition, Base Camp
- Gender: Unisex
- Total Weight: Regular - 4lb; Long - 4lb 4oz; Regular 2020 - 4 lb 9 oz
- Fill Type: 850 DownTek™
- Compressed Bag Size: Regular - 9.5" x 8"; Long - 10” x 8.5”; Regular 2020 11” x 8.5”
- Stuff Sack Size: 43L 12" x 23"
- Max User Height: Regular - 6'; Long - 6’ 6”
- Recommended Pad Size: Works with any pad size or style.
- Shoulder Girth: Regular - 64"; Long - 66”
- Hip Girth: Regular - 58"; Long - 60”
- Foot Girth: Regular - 40"; Long - 42”