Buying the Big Agnes Dog House 6 in a worthwhile investment, not only so you can take the whole family camping, but it also doubles as a shelter for you to turn to the next time you're "in the dog house". The freestanding, single-wall design sets up in mere minutes in any conditions, so you can have your tent pitched, your gear inside, and be well into your first game of Go Fish before the storm even hits. Pouring rain easily rolls off the tough polyester material with a waterproof coating that won't let you down, and the built-in vents ensure that even when you're stuck inside for hours on end, you won't soak your sleeping bags through with built-up condensation. With a generous 80" head height, you can easily stand up, walk around, and stretch if you're feeling a little cooped up, and the 83 square feet of floor space means you can do so without bothering your tent mates, making this the ideal shelter for large groups and family camping trips.
- An easy-going, 3-season tent with everything you need and nothing you don't
- Single-wall construction sheds off stormwater with ease and pitches in just minutes
- Dry-entry door stops water from sneaking in while you hustle inside
- Large rear window can be unzipped to reveal a mesh panel perfect for checking the weather
- Two built-in vents help reduce condensation by allowing for air circulation throughout the night
- Polyester tent body with a 1500 mm waterproof coating keeps the rain off your head
- DAC large aluminum hook stakes - 8 Included
- Dog House Footprint - Sold Separately
- Square Gear Loft - Sold Separately
- Capacity: 6
- Seasons: 3
- Intended Use: Car Camping
- Freestanding: Yes
- Number of Doors: 1
- Floor Area: 83 ft2
- Head Height: 80"
- Pockets: 2 interior mesh
- Packed Size: 25.5" x 9"
- Trail Weight (Body, Fly, & Poles): 13 lbs
- Packed Weight: 13 lbs 7 oz