Bring the Heat
It should come as no surprise that Big Agnes found a way to give you all of the weight savings you love about mummy-shaped sleeping bags while still giving you the option to sleep how you prefer. By simply unzipping the insulated side panels, you can increase the overall width of the Torchlight 30 Women's Sleeping Bag by up to 10 inches without losing any heat, offering the room you need to sleep well for the night. The 600-fill down on the inside means you won't have to sleep in the fetal position just to stay warm on cold nights, while the water-repellent finish on the shell ensures that your insulation keeps bringing the heat no matter what. When packed into the included stuff sack, the Torchlight 30 takes up minimal pack space, so you won't have to decide between bringing an extra jacket or camping pillow ever again.
- Lightweight sleeping bag that can expand to accommodate side sleepers
- Women's specific design offers a better fit and is more thermally efficient
- Two, dual zippered panels allow you to add 5" of additional girth on each side (10" total)
- Jacket-style hood hugs your face without causing unwanted pressure
- Vaulted footbox construction keeps you from getting cold feet
- Body-mapped baffling helps retain heat where you need it most
- Water-repellent finish on the shell and liner stop moisture from soaking your down
- Insulated draft tubes lock out cold air
- Storage bag and stuff sack - Included
Construction + Materials
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop
- Lining: Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 600-fill DownTek™ - a water repellent, bluesign™ approved down
- Temp Rating: 30° F
- Shape: Mummy
- Best Use: Backpacking, Camping
- Gender: Women's
- Zipper Side: Right
- Fits Up To: [Petite] - 5' 5"; [Regular] - 5' 10"
- Bag Weight: [Petite] - 2 lbs 6 oz; [Regular] - 2 lbs 10 oz
- Fill weight: [Petite] - 18 oz; [Regular] - 20 oz
- Compressed Size: [Petite] - 7.5" x 8.5"; [Regular] - 8" x 9"
- Stuff Sack Size: 8" x 17.5"
- Shoulder Girth: [Petite] - 56" - 66"; [Regular] - 58" - 68"
- Hip Girth: [Petite] - 54" - 64"; [Regular] - 56" - 66"
- Knee Girth: [Petite] - 34" - 44"; [Regular] - 36" - 46"