Dropping three pounds from the original design, Eureka redesigned their fan-favorite Copper Canyon tent and gave it a facelift with the Copper Canyon LX 8 tent. The Copper Canyon LX 8 also features 130 square feet of space, offering plenty of room for everyone, regardless of their sleep system, or clears out nicely for a sheltered soirée if Mother Nature decides to rain on your parade. When the weather clears up, unzip the windows for unbeatable ventilation through the no-see-um mesh lining, and enjoy all the perks of the integrated Eureka Power Port, giving you access to a power source to keep your electronics going inside. Need some space from your friends? Simply close the center divider and enjoy the luxury of a two-room design, giving you the peace and quiet you need.
- An easy-to-pitch, 8-person tent for camping trips with the whole gang
- A peak height of seven feet lets you move around inside without having to hunch over
- 2 large doors makes entrance and exit easy, even when your arms are full of gear
- Center divider creates a two-bedroom tent for added privacy
- Large mesh windows keep condensation at bay and can be zipped closed for waterproof coverage
- Additional rainfly adds another layer of waterproof protection for heavy precipitation
- Zippered power port lets you run an extension cord into the tent to keep your electronics powered
- Steel and fiberglass poles are easy to set up and sturdy in a storm
- Integrated window drain diverts water away from the tent body
- Durable polyester material for the fly, floor, and tent body feature a 1200 mm waterproof coating
- Steel stakes - Included
- Capacity: 8
- Seasons: 3
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Number of Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 130 ft2
- Head Height: 84"
- Packed Size: 29" x 11"
- Pockets: 6 Storage & 2 Gear Hammocks
- Minimum Weight: 31 lbs 2 oz
- Packed Weight: 31 lbs 8 oz
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.