Dealing with the nighttime temperature drop while camping in the winter is not for the faint of heart and can be a lesson in humility and courage in the face of the unknown. Since four season camping is hard enough, make it easier on yourself with an Exped Deepsleep Mat 7.5 Sleeping Pad. Built with enough heavy-duty polyurethane foam insulation to handle temperatures down to -45 °F, this foam core sleeping pad provides a temperature barrier between you and the ground while keeping you comfortable through the night. The self inflating design utilizes a one-way inflation valve to ensure you won't have to worry about air escaping when you're adding the last few breaths to firm up your mat. Finished with a brushed polyester top that'll make you forget how uncomfortable you've been all day out in the cold, the DeepSleep is sure to make your gear checklist the next time you plan a cold-weather expedition.
- A self-inflating sleeping pad designed to take on the coldest conditions
- Brushed polyester fabric reduces noise so you don't wake yourself up just by rolling over
- Plush design offers 3" of open-cell foam to make you wonder if you're actually sleeping on the ground
- Heavy-duty insulation is perfect for winter camping as well as base camp needs
- Oversized, one-way deflation valve makes it easy to clean up camp
- Stuff sack with carry strap - Included
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- R-Value: 8.5
- Temperature Rating: -45 °F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Best Use: Car Camping and Base Camp
- Thickness: 3.0"
- Weight: [Medium] - 57.8 oz; [Medium Wide] - 72.3 oz; [Long Wide] - 77.8 oz; [Long Extra Wide] - 92.2 oz
- Packed Size: [Medium] - 21.7" x 7.9"; [Medium Wide] - 26.4" x 7.9"; [Long Wide] - 26.4" x 8.7"; [Long Extra Wide] - 31.1" x 9.8"
- Size: [Medium] - 72" x 20.2; [Medium Wide] - 72" x 25.6"; [Long Wide] - 77.6" x 25.6"; [Long Extra Wide] - 77.6" x 30.3"
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: 75D Brushed Polyester
- Insulation: 16 kg/m2 PU Foam