With the Exped Megamat 10 Sleeping Pad, drifting off to sleep has never been so easy. They call it a sleeping pad, but it's really more like a camping mattress thanks to the luxurious tricot nylon face fabric that tops off the generous sizing and nearly four inches of space between you and the ground below. Ideal for car camping and base camp, or anytime you aren't going ultralight, the Megamat 10 sports both an inflation and a dedicated deflation valve, to make your life at camp easier than ever before. Worried about how much lung power it will take to get this large pad inflated? Exped has you covered there too. The Megamat is a self-inflating sleeping pad, meaning all you have to do is pop open the inflate valve, insert the included toggle, set up the rest of your camp, and come back to find a camping pad that's ready for you to use for a mid-afternoon nap. Go on, you've earned it.
- Mega-plush sleeping pad for living your best tent or van life
- Plush nylon tricot fabric is cozy enough to sleep on without a sleeping bag
- Self-inflating design won't make you lightheaded at camp
- Micro-adjustable valve lets you customize your comfort
- Core-channeled foam reduces overall weight and bulk
- Two, one-way valves make for easy inflation and deflation
- All materials are Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- R-Value: 8.1
- Temperature Rating: -40 °F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Best Use: Car Camping and Base Camp
- Thickness: 3.9"
- Weight: [Medium Wide] - 4 lbs 9 oz; [Long Wide] - 5 lbs; [Long Extra Wide] - 5 lbs 12 oz
- Packed Size: [Medium Wide] - 26.4" x 7.9" [Long Wide] - 26.4" x 8.7"; [Long Extra Wide] - 31" x 9.8"
- Size: [Medium Wide] - 72" x 25.6"; [Long Wide] - 77.6" x 25.6"; [Long Extra Wide] - 77.6" x 30"
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: [Top] - 50D Polyester; [Bottom] - 75D Polyester
- Insulation: 16 kg/m2 PU Foam