Just when you thought your camping sleep system couldn't get any better, Exped took their world-famous MegaMat and made it twice as thick. With the new Megamat Max 15 Sleeping Pad, you can now sleep in any conditions, on any surface, and in any position without ever feeling the ground beneath you thanks to the plush 6" of inflatable foam that keeps you floating above terra firma like a magic carpet. You might worry about how much time it will take to inflate such a large sleeping pad, thinking you might pass out before you get it blown up, but Exped threw in a one-way intake valve that automatically starts to draw in air when opened. All you have to do is open the valve, throw the MegaMat Max in your tent, and head out for a hike to return to an inflated pad that only requires a few minor adjustments on your part to make it ready to sleep. The only downside? It's comfortable enough that you might lay down for a 15-minute nap only to wake up 8 hours later, wondering where the day went.
- The Megamat you know and love just got a cushy upgrade
- 6" of inflatable foam will have you waking up wondering if you actually slept "on the ground" last night
- Stretch tricot material is comfortable enough to sleep directly on top of
- Core channeled foam provides plenty of warmth while reducing packed size
- Oversized, one-way deflation valve makes it easy to clean up camp
- Stuff sack with carry strap and foot pump - Included
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- R-Value: 11
- Temperature Rating: -76 °F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Best Use: Car Camping and Base Camp
- Thickness: 6.0"
- Weight: 122 oz
- Packed Size: 31" x 11"
- Size: 77.6" x 30.3
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: [Top] - 50D Tricot Nylon; [Bottom] - 75D Polyester
- Insulation: 16 kg/m2 PU Foam