Whether it's winter, spring, summer, or fall, you get outside, and you need a tent that can keep up with you no matter what the weather brings. Fortunately for you, there's the NEMO Kunai 2P Tent, designed to take on the worst weather you'll encounter, whether you're on a weekend backpacking trip or overnight ski touring adventure. The tapered design and inner tent body shed wind and snow flurries without breaking a sweat, while the vents on both the front and the back of the tent keep you from sweating it out inside. The unique double-wall design stops condensation build-up overnight while remaining lightweight and packable. Add to all of that the highly durable fabric construction and aggressive, wind-breaking brow pole, and you've got a tent that will protect you from the elements come rain, sleet, snow, or shine.
- A 3-4 season tent built to handle a wide range of conditions
Low profile pole design sheds wind, snow, and rain with ease
- Convertible mesh panels ensure a good night's sleep, no matter how hard the wind blows
- Reshaped entry area gives you easier access to your gear
- Vents on the door and rear offer ideal air circulation throughout the night
- Burly materials ensure a long tent lifespan
- Double-wall design keeps condensation to a minimum
- Tapered profile stops your tent from turning into a sail in high winds
- Kunai 2P Footprint - Sold Separately
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 3-4
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Backpacking/Mountaineering
- Vestibule Area: 8.0 ft2
- Floor Area: 26.0 ft2
- Head Height: 50"
- Packed Size: 19.5" x 6.5"
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz