Designed to maximize your comfort while camping, but compressible enough for backpacking, the Exped MegaSleep 25 sleeping bag is ready for three season adventure. This roomy, rectangular sleeping bag pairs perfectly with an Exped Megamat to make you feel like you're in your bed at home, but also works well with any other 30" wide sleeping pad. When the temps dip low during the shoulder seasons, the Texpedloft synthetic insulation and full length draft tube lock in the warmth to keep you sleeping easy. For warmer weather outings, unzip the bag and convert it to a backcountry comforter. Traveling with a partner? This bag zips together with another MegaSleep 25 or 40 to make a double wide sleeping bag.
- Can be used as a sleeping bag or fully unzipped to be used as a comforter
- Ideal for camping, but compresses small enough for backpacking
- Can be used with any sleeping pad, but pairs perfectly with an Exped MegaMat
- Zip together with another MegaSleep 25 or 40 to make a doublewide bag
- Durable, quick-drying microfiber synthetic insulation for resilient, long-lasting warmth and performance
- Full length draft tube along zipper locks out the cold
- Glow in the dark zipper pulls help you unzip at night
- All next-to-skin fabrics are treatment-free, minimizing skin contact with allergens or chemicals
- Storage duffel with carry handle included
- Temp Rating: 25 Degrees F
- Best Use: Camping
- Shape: Rectangular/Comforter
- Insulation: Synthetic
- Fill: Texpedloft 100% Polyester
- Shell: 40 D Ripstop Nylon (Oeko-Tex 100 certified)
- Lining: 40 D Nylon (Oeko-Tex certified)
- Fits: Up to 76.8"
- Length: 82.7"
- Shoulder Width: 31.5"
- Foot Width: 31.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Compressed Volume: 8L
- Stuff Sack Size: 27.6" x 22.8" x 11.8"