These Cams Weren't Made for Walking
Walking cams are a thing of the past thanks to the DMM Dragon Cam Set #0-5. Sporting raw aluminum cam lobes with built-in teeth that grip even the slickest rock with ease, you don't ever have to worry about moving past your last placement only to see it sliding, fireman-style, down the rope below you. This cam set comes with six of the most commonly used sizes, making for a great start to a budding trad rack or letting you double down on the sizes you'll need the most for longer pitches. A rigid stem offers stable handling and comfortable horizontal placements, and the dual axle design maximizes the placement range of each cam, meaning you can haul less gear up the wall without mandatory run-outs.
- Six of the best climbing cams to round out your trad rack
- TripleGrip cam lobe design offers greater contact area on the rock
- Multiple teeth on cam heads increase friction and stopping power
- Hot-forged thumb press offers easy handling
- Extendable Dynatec sling reduces the need to haul up extra alpine draws
- Dual axle design offers a large expansion range
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Stem: Single
- Axle: Double
- Cam Lobes: 4
- Weight:  - 3 oz;  - 3.63 oz;  - 4.13 oz;  - 4.52 oz;  - 5.43 oz;  - 7.34 oz; [Set] - 34.25 oz
- Range:  - 0.63" - 0.98";  - 0.78" - 1.30";  - 0.94" - 1.61";  - 1.14" - 1.97";  - 1.50" - 2.52";  - 1.97" - 3.35"
- Strength:  - 12 kN; [1-5] 14kN