When the crack thins out and you can't get a proper finger lock into place, you'll thank yourself for buying the DMM Dragon Cam Set #00, #0, #1. These finger-sized climbing cams features DMM's TripleGrip construction which maximizes holding power by using a raw aluminum finish, thicker lobes, and numerous teeth, meaning you can be sure that any piece you place is there to stay. An ergonomic thumb press sits on top of a rigid stem, so you don't find yourself fumbling gear at the crux, and the dual axle construction gives you a larger range of placements for each cam, letting you fire in protection quickly when the pump is on.
- Three, finger-sized cams for added protection when the crack gets thin
- TripleGrip cam lobe design offers greater contact area on the rock
- Multiple teeth on cam heads increase friction and stopping power
- Hot-forged thumb press offers easy handling
- Extendable Dynatec sling reduces the need to haul up extra alpine draws
- Dual axle design offers a large expansion range
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Stem: Single
- Axle: Double
- Cam Lobes: 4
- Weight:  - 2.65 oz;  - 3 oz;  - 3.63 oz; [Set] - 10.35 oz
- Range:  - 0.55" - 0.83";  - 0.63" - 0.98";  - 0.78" - 1.30"
- Strength:  - 9 kN;  - 12 kN;  14kN