Making Trad Even More Rad
Where your Dragon Cams and Wallnuts fail, the DMM HB Alloy Offset Nuts Excel. Based on the original Hugh Banner stopper design, these offset stoppers give you added protection while climbing everything from the massive walls of Yosemite to the single pitch wonders of Little Cottonwood Canyon. The unique shape of the Alloy Offsets allow for two different placement orientations, letting you maximize contact points with the rock, and the built-in grooves provide additional friction and security.
- DMM's offset nuts for use in flaring cracks and pin scars
- Offset design offers easy placement in irregular cracks
- Grooved faces provide added friction on featured rock types
- Durable wire is set into a recess helping to reduce wear and tear
- Anodized color makes them easy to sort when the pump is on
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Weight:  - 0.95 oz;  - 1.06 oz;  - 1.31 oz;  - 1.59 oz;  - 1.98 oz
- Range:  - 0.47" - 0.59";  - 0.53" - 0.70";  - 0.67" - 0.84";  - 0.76" - 0.99";  - 0.91" - 1.18"
- Strength: 12kN