Drop Some Weight
Just four of the DMM Torque Nut cover the same range of placements as six older style hexes, meaning you can carry less gear, and still stay safe on the wall. The asymmetrical shape lets you place each Torque Nut securely in multiple orientations to maximize usability, and the large sizes offer protection in cracks ranging from fingers to fists. An added, extendable sling lets you further reduce the amount of gear hanging off of you as you climb, making these stoppers an essential piece in any climber's kit.
- Non-uniform climbing nuts for passive protection in larger cracks
- Unique shape allows each stopper to be placed in different orientations for a perfect fit
- Extendable Dyneema sling reduces rope drag while traversing
- Color-coded to match other cams and nuts from DMM
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Weight:  - 2.65 oz;  - 3 oz;  - 3.63 oz;  - 4.13 oz
- Range:  - 1.22" - 1.61";  - 1.41" - 1.93";  - 1.73" - 2.32";  - 2.13" - 2.80"
- Strength: 14kN
- Material: 6000 Series Alloy