Next time you hop on the sharp end of the rope, you can leave the anxious jitters behind, because you've got the DMM Wallnut Set #7-11 on your harness. Covering a wide range of placements, the Wallnuts offer a tapered design that can be placed in two different orientations, giving you added surface contact for a better placement. Machined grooves catch any crystals or features in the rock face, and the color-coded style makes it easy to find the right piece, even when you're redlining.
- The larger set of DMM's classic stoppers for finger cracks and small hand sizes
- Tapered faces and sides sit securely in uneven cracks
- Grooved faces provide added friction on featured rock types
- Durable wire is set into a recess helping to reduce wear and tear
- Anodized color makes them easy to sort when the pump is on
- Smaller sizes are made from a harder alloy, while larger sizes are softer for added bite
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Weight:  - 1.41 oz;  - 1.59 oz;  - 1.76 oz;  - 1.98 oz;  - 2.40 oz; [Set] - 9.14 oz
- Range:  - 0.74" - 1.02";  - 0.88" - 1.14";  - 0.99" - 1.26";  - 1.13" - 1.28";  - 1.3" - 1.47"
- Strength: 12kN