Your real friends might start to get jealous of all the time you're spending with your Zero Friends, but we think the trade-off will be worth it in the long run. The only thing better than a Zero Friend is three of them, like the Wild Country Zero Friend Cam Set #0.4, #0.5, #0.75. Built with extremely narrow heads for a four-lobe cam design, the Zero Friends excel in small and shallow placements, where nothing else will work, which makes them your best friends on scary trad routes. Feel free to place them in any orientation thanks to the flexible, protected stem, which can handle falls when placed in either orientation, vertically or horizontally. An extendable sling lets you leave the alpine draws at home, and the color-coded design means you won't ever pump out because you kept grabbing the wrong sized cam off your harness.
- Three narrow-headed climbing cams based on the iconic Friends
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy lobes are machined for increased friction
- Single flexible stem allows for horizontal placements
- Extremely narrow head fits in pin-scars and thin cracks easily
- Dual-axle design increases placement ranges
- 10mm extendable Dyneema sling reduces your quota of alpine draws
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Pairs well with the Helium 3.0 Carabiner and Helium 3.0 Rack Pack
- Best Use: Trad Climbing, Aid Climbing
- Stem: Single
- Axle: Double
- Cam Lobes: 4
- Weight: [0.4] - 2.49 oz; [0.5] - 2.71 oz; [0.75] - 2.91 oz
- Range: [0.4] - 0.62" - 1.02"; [0.5] - 0.78" - 1.29"; [0.75] - 0.98" - 1.62"
- Strength: 9kN