When it comes to bomber pro, there's nothing better than the Black Diamond Stopper Set Classic #5-11. With all of the standard sizes you need to start your trad rack or supplement an already overflowing gear room, these nuts have all the stopping power you can expect from passive protection in a lightweight design that trad climbers will love. The anodized, color-coded heads are easy to identify when you need to get a piece of protection in quickly, and the tapered design gives you multiple placement options for flares and shallow seams. BD even threw in an OvalWire racking carabiner with the set, meaning you no longer have to use an old bail 'biner to rack your stoppers.
- Medium set of stoppers to cover most climbing applications
- Aluminum heads help you drop weight off your rack
- Transverse taper offers a greater placement range
- Rounded edges make for easy cleaning
- Racked on an OvalWire carabiner
- Color-coded by size
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Range:  0.33"-0.53",  0.40"-0.61",  0.46"-0.64",  0.53"-0.72",  0.60"-0.82",  0.68"-0.92",  0.79"-1.05"
- Strength:  - 6 kN, [6-13] - 10kN