Bring The Small Stuff
Not every climb can be a splitter hands-crack that takes perfect gear the whole way. It seems like, more often than not, you find yourself reaching for the micro gear at least once a pitch, which is where the DMM Dragonfly Cams come in handy. Designed to fit easily into tips cracks, these cams feature a narrow head width that won't get hung up when you're hanging off of one arm. A built-in, ergonomic thumb loop makes the Dragonfly Cams easy to handle, especially handy when pumped, while the TripleGrip cam lobe construction ensures that once you get your placement in the wall, it'll stay there. And to make sure your gear doesn't walk out of the wall as you climb past, DMM included a flexible stem and extendable sling so you can worry less about your protection and more about the crux.
- Micro cams built to place easily in thin cracks and pockets
- TripleGrip cam lobe design offers greater contact area on the rock
- Ergonomic thumb loop offers easy handling
- Narrow head allows for thin placements
- Extendable Dynatec sling reduces the need to haul up extra alpine draws
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Stem: Single
- Axle: Single
- Cam Lobes: 4
- Weight:  - 1.94 oz;  - 1.98 oz;  - 2.29 oz;  - 2.36 oz;  - 2.47 oz;  - 2.58 oz
- Range:  - 0.31" - 0.43";  - 0.34" - 0.51";  - 0.40" - 0.60";  - 0.48" - 0.70";  - 0.59" - 0.89";  - 0.75" - 1.14"
- Strength: [1-2] - 6 kN; [3-4] - 8 kN; [5-6] - 9 kN