Your ultralight, single pitch harness won't do you much good on the hanging belays of classic lines like Levitation 29. For that, you'll need something with a bit more cushion to it, like the Wild Country Session Men's Harness. Wild Country infused this harness with all the comfort you need on hanging belays thanks to the wide, V-Flex belt system, which takes the load off of your lower back. Feel free to bring a few extra pieces along, as the spacious gear loops have enough room to hold any and all gear you'll plan to carry, and the haul loop on the back gives you a dedicated way to bring up your second line for the rappel out.
- Versatile climbing harness for everything from cragging to multi-pitching
- Dura-Weave mesh construction breathes easy on spicy leads
- V-Flex waist belt distributes weight evenly for a comfortable hang
- Four rigid gear loops can handle a full trad rack
- Adjustable leg loops provide a comfortable fit
- Single haul loop is perfect for a tag line
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Sport Climbing, Trad Climbing
- Weight: 13.58 oz
- Gear Loops: 4
- Waist Size: [S] - 27.95" - 31.10"; [M] - 31.10" - 34.25"; [L] - 34.25" - 37.40"
- Leg Size: [S] - 16.45" - 21.25"; [M] - 18.90" - 22.04"; [L] - 20.47" - 23.62"