When Trout Fishing Is the Best Fishing
If it's not a trout, it's not worth your time. That's why you need the Scientific Anglers Mastery Trout Fly Line, the best trout fishing line that money can buy. A compound taper makes it easy to drop your fly right where you want it, without scaring off easily-startled fish. Sling dries flies during hatches or smaller nymphs and streamers when you can't get them to rise. Trust in Scientific Anglers' dry-slick technology to provide effortless casts and unbeatable line durability, letting you fish for rainbows, browns, and tigers for seasons on end, without needing a new line.
- The best fly line for trout-hunters across the globe
- Dry-slick technology offers continual line slickness for farther casts and a longer lifespan
- Compound taper offers delicate presentations
- Ideal for dry flies, small nymphs, and streamers
- Braided, multi-filament core fishes well in moderate and cold climates
- Welded loops offer easy leader attachment
- Best Use: Fly Fishing, Trout Fishing
- Grain Weight: [WF-4] - 120g; [WF-5] - 140g; [WF-6] - 160g
- Head Length: [WF-4] - 66'; [WF-5] - 68'; [WF-6] - 70'
- Length: 90'
- Line Type: Floating