Ready to Go Pro?
It doesn't matter how comfortable your wading boots if you don't have the traction to avoid unplanned swims in the river. Instead of passing on the best holes due to lack of confidence in your boots, get yourself a pair of Orvis Men's Pro Wading Boots. Orvis teamed up with Michelin to create the Outdoor Extreme outsole, which gives you the best rubber possible for wet-surfaces, more abrasion resistance, and nearly 50% more traction when compared to the competition. Michelin also brought their experience to the table by adding a wider footprint, greater surface contact, and a lug pattern designed to reduce impact transmitted to your foot. Adding in their tough, but quick-drying Clarino microfiber outer material and a PU-casting construction to help reduce wear and tear, Orvis made these fishing boots for those days when fast current and slippery rocks are the only things between you and the fish of a lifetime.
- Pro-level wading boots for the aspirational angler
- Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole offers superior traction on dry and wet surfaces
- Clarino microfiber lining dries quickly while remaining abrasion resistant
- Phylon midsole is lightweight and durable over time
- X25 insole cradles your feet for maximum comfort
- PU-casting construction eliminates unnecessary seams for a longer lifespan
- Scratch rubber toe cap gives added toe-box durability
- 12 stud attachment points for compatibility with PosiGrip Screw-in Studs (sold separately)
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Fly Fishing
- Outsole: Michelin Outdoor Extreme