Get Up And Go
Whether you need to get to the river or catch a flight, the Orvis Bug out Backpack carries everything you need for a day on the move. It’s designed as a fishing pack first and foremost, so it gets a raft of features that are useful on the water, from a net holster to a side-entry main compartment that lets you access the contents without dumping them in the river. A padded sleeve carries your laptop, or it can be used for a hydration bladder. And it’s just the right size to meet nearly every airline’s carry on size restrictions. For the fisherman on the go, this pack carries everything you need to make the most of your day.
- Rugged fly fishing day pack that also works great for airline carry on use
- Side entry to main compartment makes for easy access on the water
- Net holster and pass through rod pocket carry your gear
- Tricot lined pocket protects your sunglasses
- Padded pocket carries a laptop or a hydration sleeve
- Tuck away hip straps help spread the load and stash in a second
- Compatible with Chest Pack and Chest Hip Pack (sold separately)
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Fly Fishing, Travel
- Volume: 25 L
- Dimensions: 21" x 11.5" x 8"
- Material: 100% recycled CORDURA® ECO