The Big Agnes Anvil Horn 15 down sleeping bag features an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom and DownTek™ insulation to provide the warmth and comfortable sleep needed after long days on the trail. With technical fabrics and construction, compressible insulation, and tons of comfort features, these rectangular sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or compressibility
- Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Regular and Long bags fit 20" - 25" wide pads, Wide Long bags fit 25" - 30" wide pads
- Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
- Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Regular: 65" / 165cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Long: 70" / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Wide Long: 70" / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Zipper garage
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
Construction + Materials
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffeta lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- 650 fill DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
- Capacity: 1P
- Temp Rating: 15° F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Bag Size: Regular, Long, or Wide Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long and Wide Long - 6' 6"
- Pad Size: Regular and Long - Any 20" - 25" Pad; Wide Long - 25"-30" x 78"
- Bag Weight: Regular - 2 lb 8 oz; Long - 2 lb 12 oz; Wide Long - 3 lb 1 oz
- Insulation: 650 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Regular - 5.5" x 7.5"; Long - 6" x 7.5"; Wide Long - 6.5" x 8.5"
- Stuff Sack Size: 8" x 17.5"