You planned this trip months in advance, hiked 20 miles to see the sunset of a lifetime, and here you are, sitting in the dirt, thinking about that camp chair that you left at home to save on weight. Next time, bring along your Big Agnes Mica Basin Camp Chair and get the most out of your precious down time. With a color-coded frame and shock-corded design, getting the chair assembled is simple, even after a long day exposed to the elements. Built using lightweight aircraft aluminum poles and high-tenacity Robic yarn, this chair gives you maximum support and comfort. With a packed size of just 17" in length, this chair slots into any empty space in your pack without weighing you down. Just like that, finding comfort in the backcountry just got a little easier.
- Lightweight and packable backpacking chair
- Shocked corded construction for easy set up and break down
- Color-coded frame to aid assembly
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum pole system
- Waterproof UTS coating increases durability and is soft to the touch
- Durable hubless design
- Stuff sack included
- Material: Lightweight nylon 100d Robic with a 300d polyester rip-stop for extra tear strength
- Weight: 2 lb 3 oz
- Packed Size: 17" x 4"
- Seat Height: 16"
- Seat Width: 22"
- Capacity: 300 lbs