The Jetboil CrunchIt tool lets you safely puncture Jetboil Jetpower and other butane fuel canisters to make them recycling bin ready. Just screw the tool to the can to release any remaining fuel and then press down to puncture the can. Feeling thirsty? The CrunchIt tool can also be used as a bottle opener.
- CrunchIt tool screws onto empty isobutane fuel canisters to release any remaining fumes; tool is then used to puncture canisters to mark them as empty for recyclers
- Check with your local residential recycling program to see if empty isobutane canisters can be recycled; if not, dispose of the empty canister in the trash
- Jetboil CrunchIt tool doubles as a bottle opener for when you need to quench your thirst with a cool beverage
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.4 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 1 ounce