While the "dirtbag shower" works well enough for cleaning off your face and hands, wet wipes can only go so far. For trips when you want to be able to rinse off at your leisure, the NEMO Heliopolis Shower Tent has you covered. Portable enough to stow away on almost any car camping trip, this privacy shelter sets up quickly to give you a place to change, shower, and answer the call of nature with plenty of convenient features to make life outside a little easier. The waterproof toiler paper holder and overhead towel rack keep your necessities dry, and the polyester material dries quickly, so you don't have to worry about mold or mildew. Pair with one of the NEMO Helio pressurized camp showers for seamless integration, making the Heliopolis the perfect place to rinse off dirt and grime after a long day spent playing outside.
- Packable outhouse style bathroom and shower station
- Pairs well with NEMO Helio pressurized showers including a hose pass through and nozzle attachment
- Aluminum frame is sturdy while remaining lightweight
- Shielded toilet paper holder and overhead towel rack
- Glow-in-the-Dark logo lets you find your privy at night
- Door locking mechanism for added privacy
- Can holster holds your beer while you rinse off
- Stakes, guy out cord, and storage bag - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Best Use: Camping
- Floor Area: 16 ft2
- Head Height: 84"
- Packed Size: 27" x 7"
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz