Designed for campers who don't like the constricted feeling of traditional sleeping bags, the Jazz Luxury utilizes a rectangular shape to set a new standard for camp sleeping comfort. This 20-degree synthetic bag features an integrated removable sheet that is silky soft and washable, a Blanket Fold™ draft collar for regulating your sleeping temperature, and a built-in quilted pillowtop to make you feel like you're in bed at home. The integrated pad sleeve keeps your sleeping pad securely in place no matter how much you twist or turn at night. And when you pack it up, you can keep the sleeping pad in place and roll them up together for ultimate convenience. This is truly a grab-and-go sleep setup for campers who prefer comfort over weight savings.
- Grab-and-Go Style so you can store your sleeping bag and pad together in one convenient duffel.
- Integrated removable sheet is soft and washable.
- Blanket Fold™ for temperature regulation and tucked-in comfort.
- Built-in Pillowtop adds comfort to sleeping surface.
- Integrated pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad securely in place.
- Tapered geometry cuts excess interior volume at head and foot, reducing the volume to keep warm while still maintaining roominess.
- Jazz™ (Regular) is a one-person, regular-length bag that fits people up to 6'4".
- Pair with most 25" pads.
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Temp Rating: 20° F
- Insulation: Synthetic Stratofiber
- Fits Up To: 6'8"
- Bag Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz
- Shoulder Girth: 72 in
- Hip Girth: 72 in
- Knee Girth: 72 in
- Pad Sleeve Size: One 25" Pad
- Packed Size: 29.2 x 13 in dia
- Compressed Volume: 13.29 L
- Zipper Location: Both
- Shell Fabric: 40D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Fabric: 40D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Lining Fabric: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR