If you're the kind of person who likes to take the party with you, the RovR RollR 60 cooler is made for you. This 60-quart carrying, all-terrain attacking, grizzly bear resistant roto-molded cooler features 9 inch rubber tires and an aluminum handle with motocross grips to go anywhere you can. Engineered with the world's best cooling and organization design on the inside, this feature loaded cooler is built to take your campsite, tailgate or party on the road without having to worry about soggy food or warm drinks.
- Certified grizzly bear resistant rotationally molded body and lid with anchor pins for attaching prep station and accessories.
- Up to 10 days of ice retention depending on use.
- High density foam insulation
- High performance wheel assembly: 9-inch all-terrain rubber tires with interchangeable tube, aluminum hubs with 2 sealed bearings *
- 12.5 mm stainless steel axle *
- Aluminum pull handle with dual motocross style grips *
- Deep Freeze removable Dry Bin with 2 compartments *
- Airtight gasket *
- Rubber latches *
- Fast Flow drain plug with gasket *
- Wagon Bin/removable storage bin *
- Rubber non-skid feet *
- 5 year limited warranty**
* Can be removed, replaced or repaired at home to increase the longevity of your RollR under the most extreme conditions.
** Refer to warranty on site for more info.
- Dimensions: 26.5" x 20.8" x 19.8"H
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Capacity: Without Deepfreeze dry bin installed: 60 cans and 20 lbs of ice. With Deepfreeze dry bin installed: 40 cans and 10 pounds of ice in main compartment and 4-6 bottles of spirits upright with meats, breads, fruits and vegies in dry compartments.