Big Agnes took the already popular Q-Core SL insulated sleeping pads and sweetened the deal by making them even lighter. The Q-Core SLX sleeping pad uses a quilted design to give you the comfort, stability, and support needed for a good night's rest. The SLX's integrated layer of superlight high loft synthetic insulation provides the heat barrier needed for three season use or cold conditions. Utilizing a high volume one way inflation and quick deflation valves, this pad sets up easily and tears down quickly when you're ready to go. Combined with ripstop nylon materials and aviation grade TPU lamination, this pad will give you the reliable, durable comfort you need for all your adventures.
- Superlight and compact three season pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- WRM HL - Ideal for sleeping pads, this durable, high-loft synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight and bulk
- Durable superlight nylon rip-stop fabric
- New double rip-stop improves tear strength and durability by 25%
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- One way inflation valve with micro air pressure adjust button
- Quick deflation valve
- Repair kit included
- Temp Rating: 15°
- Weight: Petite (20"x66") - 15oz; Regular (20"x72") - 16oz; Long (20"x78") - 17oz; Wide Regular (25"x72") - 19 oz; Wide Long (25"x78") - 22oz; Doublewide (40"x72") - 38oz
- Packed Size: Petite - 4"x7"; Regular - 4"x7.5"; Long - 4"x8"; Wide Regular - 4"x8"; Wide Long - 4"x8.5"; Doublewide - 4.5"x11.5"
Condition: 4 of 5 - Item has been lightly used.