Keep Them Upright
Kids may not have as far to fall as the average adult, but that doesn’t make icy conditions any less treacherous for them, which is a good reason to get your kiddo a pair of the Snowline Chainsen Kids’ Crampons. These children’s traction devices pack all of the function of their full size counterparts into a smaller package, ensuring that they won’t slip even on black ice. Like the full size version, these get stainless steel spikes that are short enough to be stable underfoot to minimize the chances of rolling an ankle, but long enough to push through slush and snow. And the best part? Now they'll have one less excuse for not helping you shovel the driveway.
- Lightweight traction device for kids
- Stainless steel traction spikes provide sure grip on icy surfaces
- Low spike height maximizes stability underfoot for safety
- Engineered elastomer upper remains flexible to -60 degrees Celsius
- Stainless steel chains are corrosion resistant for added longevity