Best of Both Worlds
Your little one wants a backpack that’s bright and fun. You want a durable pack that will keep them organized when you drop them off at school. Thankfully, you both can agree on the Deuter Kikki kids backpack. Underneath its ridiculously cute facade, you’ll find rugged, eco-friendly materials and thoughtful design borrowed straight from Deuter’s award winning adult size packs. Intended for kids ages 3 and up, the Kikki has a large main compartment that’s perfect for school supplies or a change of clothes for an overnight, while the side pockets accommodate full size water bottles for hiking and camping trips. So cut them loose with a pack that they’ll love, and take comfort in knowing that it will last long enough to become a prized hand-me-down.
- Ergonomic S-shaped shoulder harness lightens the load
- Comfortable soft padded back keeps them comfortable
- bluesign® approved: built to strict environmental, occupational, and safety standards
- Single buckle lid closure
- Name and address label on inside
- PFC free material has no toxic fluorocarbons
- For kids ages 3 and up
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Best Use: School, Slumber Parties
- Weight: 11 oz
- Volume: 490 cubic inches (8 liter)
- Size: 14 x 7.9 x 6.3 Inch (35 x 20 x 16 cm)
- Material: Deuter-Super-Polytex bluesign®
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.