Built for those who despise cold hands, the Dakine Leather Titan Gore Tex Mitt gives you the necessary warmth for cold days, plus the option to crank up the heat even further. It starts with a GORE-TEX® Liner that’s waterproof and breathable, ensuring your hands stay dry. As the name suggests, this mitten gets a leather palm upgrade over the regular Titan, which makes these even more durable, especially if you're shoveling snow or sessioning a rope tow. The synthetic insulation cranks up the warmth, and for truly frigid days, you can throw a heat pack in the pocket at the back of the hand for heating that won't quit. And it’s rounded out with a touchscreen compatible liner that’s equally useful whether you need extra warmth on cold days or a light mitten for the season's warmer days.
- Dakine's warmest waterproof ski and snowboard mittens
- Leather palm is extremely rugged
- GORE-TEX® Liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Removable touchscreen compatible storm liner glove
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Heat pack compatible stash pockets on back of hands