While we don't suggest using these mittens for pulling hot items out of the oven, the Flylow Oven Mitt is perfect for just about anything in the cold weather. Built to withstand seasons full of tram laps, grabs, tweaks, and shadow-boxing tree branches, these mitts are made with a tough pigskin leather that can handle as many runs as your legs can stand. Triple baked in Flylow's "glovens" to capture as much of the Sno-Seal waterproofing as possible, Flylow also filled these gloves with Primaloft insulation that is sure to keep your hands comfortable when the temperature drops. Don't believe us? Grab a pair and go get pitted to test them out yourself.
- Keep your hands toasty in these hardworking, lightweight mittens
- Primaloft synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Beeswax-based Sno-Seal waterproof coating keeps mittens from getting wet
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- Elastic cuff seals out snow