While we don't suggest using these mittens for pulling hot items out of the oven, the Flylow Oven Mitt is good for just about anything in the cold weather. Built to withstand seasons full of tram laps, grabs, tweaks, and shadow-boxing tree branches, these mitts are made with a tough pigskin leather that can handle as many runs as your legs can stand. Triple baked in Flylow's "glovens" to capture as much of the Sno-seal waterproofing as possible, Flylow also filled these gloves with Primaloft insulation that is sure to keep your hands comfortable when the temperature drops. Don't believe us? Grab a pair and go get pitted to test them out yourself.
- Toast your hands in these hardworking, lightweight mittens
- Primaloft synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Snow-seal waterproof coating stays dry in everything from the rainstorms of the PNW to the powder paradise of Colorado
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- Elastic cuff seals out snow
- Insulation: [Back of Hand] - Spaceloft Synthetic (200g)
- Material: [Face Fabric] - Pigskin Leather