When you're on your way up Mt. Superior for a dawn patrol drop on one of North America's 50 classic ski descents, you want a rugged glove with a bit of dexterity to help you through the thin sections. Thankfully, Flylow designed the Ridge Glove for just such an occasion. With all of the long-lasting durability that makes Flylow's gloves so popular with skiers and snowboards, the Ridge Glove packs plenty of insulating warmth without the bulk of many other ski gloves. That means you can awkwardly mantle summit blocks, trundle choss, and adjust your ski boots, all without ever taking off your gloves. Let's see your bulky mittens do that.
- Workwear-inspired leather gloves for shoveling or hitting the skin track
- Spaceloft™ synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waterproof Sno-seal coating is made from all-natural beeswax
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- Best Use: Skiing, Winter Chores
- Insulation: Spaceloft™ Synthetic (180g back of hand, 100g palm)
- Material: [Face Fabric] Pigskin Leather; [Cuff] Nylon; [Lining] Polyester