When you're on your way up to the top of Mt. Superior to drop one of the 50 classic ski descents in North America before work, you want a glove with a bit of dexterity to help you through the thin sections, and Flylow designed the Ridge Glove for just such an occasion. With all of the long-lasting durability that makes their gloves so popular amongst skiers and snowboards, the Ridge Glove comes with plenty of insulating warmth without the bulk of many other ski gloves. This means you can awkwardly mantle summit blocks, trundle choss, and adjust your ski boots, all without ever taking off your gloves. Let's see your bulky mittens do that.
- Leather gloves with plenty of dexterity for ridge walks and knife-edges
- Spaceloft synthetic insulation keeps lofting, even when wet
- Waterproof Sno-seal coating stays dry in everything from the rainstorms of the PNW to the powder paradise of Colorado
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- Insulation: [Back of Hand] - Spaceloft Synthetic (180g)
- Material: Pigskin Leather