Perfect for everything from heli-ski runs in Alaska to local laps at Alta, the Hestra Heli Ski Gloves are a fan-favorite for a reason. With a burly polyester insulation, you no longer have to worry about cold hands on the slopes or in the backcountry, while the 5-finger glove design still offers plenty of dexterity to clear snow from your bindings, fish snacks out of your pocket, or work a radio to let your buddy know that it's safe to drop in. The cinch-corded gauntlet style means that you won't stop at the end of a powder run only to find that it all ended up on the inside of your gloves and the Eagle Grip design lets you hold onto your poles a bit tighter for those nail-biting descents down icy chutes.
- Eagle Grip palm reduces the risk of dropping a pole at the wrong moment
- Hook and loop closure allows you to customize the fit on your wrist
- Cinch-corded gauntlet keeps the bottomless powder out of your gloves
- Included handcuffs let you play on your phone on the lift without losing a glove
- Outer material - Upper: HESTRA Triton/Polyamide fabric; Palm: Proofed goat leather palm.
- Insulation: Fiberfill - 100% Polyester
- Lining - Bemberg - 100% Polyester - Fully removable