Nothing keeps your fingers warmer than a good pair of mittens, but taking them off every time you need to adjust a strap, plug back into your headphones, or zip up your coat can take a toll on your patience. That's why Hestra designed the Heli Ski 3-Finger Glove, so you can get the thermal efficiency of a mitten and the dexterity you need so you aren't taking off your gloves every five minutes. With all of the features you know and love from the classic Heli Ski Glove, like the adjustable hook and loop strap, included handcuffs, and 100% polyester insulation, the Heli 3-finger is perfect for days at your local ski hill or for chilly dawn patrols. The Eagle Grip keeps your poles in your hands and not lost in bottomless pow, while the gauntlet style design keeps the fluffy stuff under your feet and not in your gloves. If you're sick of cold hands, always having to take your mittens off, or both, snag a pair of 3-finger gloves and see what all the talk is about.
- 3-finger style offers the warmth of a mitten with added dexterity
- Eagle Grip palm reduces the risk of dropping a pole at the wrong moment
- Hook and loop closure allows you to customize the fit on your wrist
- Cinch-corded gauntlet keeps the bottomless powder out of your gloves
- Included handcuffs let you play on your phone on the lift without losing a glove
- Outer material - Upper: HESTRA Triton/Polyamide fabric; Palm: Proofed goat leather palm.
- Insulation: Fiberfill - 100% Polyester
- Lining - Bemberg - 100% Polyester - Fully removable