From high mileage winter hiking to daily chores around the house, the Snowline Chainsen Pro Crampons provide reliable traction in treacherously icy conditions. The Pro designation means that these heavy duty traction devices are the most rugged in the Chainsen family, making them the right choice for folks who are hard on gear, or those who expect to wear them day in and day out, year after year. The stainless steel traction spikes are shorter than some other traction devices, which maximizes stability underfoot and reduces the odds of rolling an ankle, while still having plenty of height to penetrate through slush and snow. When you can’t afford to take a fall, you’ll be glad to have these on your feet.
- Heavy duty traction device for hiking and daily winter use
- Stainless steel traction spikes provide sure grip on icy surfaces
- Low spike height maximizes stability underfoot for safety
- Engineered elastomer upper remains flexible to -60 degrees Celsius
- Stainless steel chains are corrosion resistant for added longevity