Don't Slow Down
Built for running when it’s so icy that walking is a challenge, the Snowline Chainsen Trail Light Crampons will keep your training schedule intact regardless of what mother nature has in store. Based off the Chainsen Light, the Trail Light version adopts a wider pattern under the forefoot, adding traction to the outsides of the balls of your feet, which is especially helpful for quick direction changes and running on off camber trails. Otherwise, they’re very similar to the standard light, with a flexible elastomer upper that remains pliable even in frigid conditions, and stainless steel spikes that are tall enough to provide serious traction, yet short enough to keep you stable and reduce the chances of rolling an ankle. For trail runners who never take a day off, these will be a welcome addition to your winter tool kit.
- Lightweight traction device that's optimized for winter running
- Stainless steel traction spikes provide sure grip on icy surfaces
- Low spike height maximizes stability underfoot for safety
- Engineered elastomer upper remains flexible to -60 degrees Celsius
- Stainless steel chains are corrosion resistant for added longevity