When you're in it for the long haul on the trail, the last thing you want is dirt and debris finding its way into your socks causing discomfort and blisters. With the Le Bent Le Sock Outdoor Light Crew Twin Peaks Hiking Sock, now you can stop thinking about the rocks in your socks and focus on the trail ahead of you. With plenty of ventilation, these lightweight hiking socks will keep your feet cool when you're charging to the summit, and with the extra instep support, your socks will stay put no matter how long you're in them. Memory stretch technology molds the socks to your foot shape over time, giving you a better fit the more you use the socks, and the mapped padding offers a buffer in rocky terrain and helps to fight blisters and hot spots. Topped off with the antimicrobial properties of the merino wool blend, these socks are perfect for anything from day hikes to week-long backpacking trips.
- A lightweight, crew length, hiking sock built for all day durability and comfort
- Elasticated Instep: Secures the sock to your foot all day long
- Ankle band: Provides support and flexibility for the bumps in the road
- Achilles Support: Added material near the Achilles tendon keeps blisters at bay
- Memory Stretch: Molds to the shape of your foot
- Stay Up Cuff: Keeps you from having to pull up the socks over and over
- Mesh Ventilation: Gives your feet some breathing room