Whether you’re turning laps at the ski hill or layering up for a chilly morning run, the Corbeaux Centennial Men’s Pant will keep your legs warm and dry without any fuss. This versatile baselayer is built with Corbeaux’s TEMPOweight fabric, which wicks sweat with authority, while delivering a touch of warmth that’s easily appreciated when the mercury drops. The 4-way stretch gives you unrestricted freedom to move, while the ¾ length cut plays nice with ski and snowboard boots. If you’re the type who needs your gear to fill more than one role, you’re going to love these technical tights.
- Versatile synthetic baselayer that's ideal for a range of cold weather pursuits
- TEMPOweight synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted freedom to move
- Will not shrink or lose colors from washing
- Hits above ankle for a comfortable fit in ski boots
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota