Light and airy for summertime use, yet substantial enough to be an effective winter layer, the Corbeaux Men’s Sopris Long Sleeve is a versatile midlayer that’s ideal for staying active year round. It’s made from Corbeaux’s SILKweight fabric, which wicks sweat efficiently to keep you dry and comfortable. The 4-way stretch gives you plenty of freedom to move, while the cut places shoulder seams out at the top of the arms, for reduced chafing when worn with a pack. It’s similar to the Respire Long Sleeve, and is enhanced with longer sleeves and thumb holes, in addition to an opening at the left wrist that lets you access your watch while keeping your sleeves pulled over your hands for protection.
- Lightweight baselayer that's useful year round
- SILKweight fabric wicks sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Lengthened sleeves with thumb holes to protect hands from sun and cold
- Watch opening at wrist lets you see your wearable without exposing your wrist
- Will not shrink or lose color after multiple washes
- 4-way stretch ensures unrestricted freedom of movement
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota